Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines Day Looks 2012

Valentines day is just around the corner! I don't know what everyone's plans are but if you need some ideas for fun looks to wear for that special someone, or just a cute look to catch someones attention, here are 2 ideas for you.

Look One: Pink and Flirty
The first look I did was more of a flirty look. The eyes are soft but the cheeks have a pretty pink glow. I made the eyes fun and flirty with full thick lashes on top (Eyelure #205) and I put a strip of lashes on the lower lash line. I wanted to play up the lips with a hot fuchsia color. The lip color I used is from Bare Escentuals. It's their long wearing lip color line called "Pretty Amazing." They have a glossy finish, super pigmented and opaque, and very creamy. If you want to see my review on them you can check out this link: Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor Review I wanted to play up my hair a but with some fun big curls. Lots of volume! Definitely shows off my layers.

check out my YouTube tutorial on how to create this look:

 
Look Two: Smokey Eyes & Hot Red Lip
The second look I wanted to make a little bit more sexy and sophisticated. I created a wearable smokey eye with different shades of warm brown, then darkened the look with a matte black. I used a mineral bronzer to frame my face and highlighted my cheek bones are a youthful glow. The final touch was a classic red lip. The lip was also a Pretty Amazing lip color from Bare Minerals called Strength. 


Check out my YouTube tutorial on how to create this look:

I hope everyone has a great Valentines day! Spend it with someone you care about like your hubbie, boyfriend, family or your best friend ;)

xoxo
Ariel
ArielHopeMakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...