Monday, February 20, 2012

Review: Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Powder


A few days ago I went to Sephora and has a gift card to spent. I have always been interested in Tarina Tarantinos makeup but never really played around with it. I saw these cute little containers with pigment in them. I swatched them on my hand and I was pleasantly surprised how pretty they were. I already pictured myself wearing these during summer. 
 I loved the little containers they came in. So Cute. The only downer to these cute containers is the lid. Its a little hard to screw on and sometimes Im afraid it wont be screwed on all the way and the pigment will fly everywhere. 

 Sparklicity Pure Gold
 Sparklicity Pure Bronze


These pigments can be used on the eyes, cheeks and even the lips. They are also free of parabens and fillers. You get 0.05 oz in the container. These retails for $17 and can be found at Sephoras website and store. 

You can also find other colors like Pure Crystal, Pure Nude, and Pure Opal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...