Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sample Sundays: Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Body Moisturizer


Hey guys.
I know I'm a couple days late but I figured its better late then never. Here is another Sample Sunday post and this week I decided to try Pomegranate Herbal Body Moisturizer. To be honest I have tired this before and I actually love it. I have two full size bottles in my house and a travel size for my purse. I never really got to share much detail about this moisturizer. 

Benefits:
Pomegranate Extract contains high levels of antioxidants that help prevent free radicals and renew skin's healthy radiance.
Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E help protect skin from natural and environmentally-triggered oxidants. 
Paraben-free, Gluten-free, 100% Vegan.
THC drug-free

The smell is what sold me the most. Its smells so refreshing and smells like sweet pomegranate. The consistency of the moisturizer is nice. Not too thick but just enough for extra hydration. 
You can find this at most beauty supply stores and retails for about $17-$20 for a 17oz. 
If you like products that are more on the natural size, definitely try this one. AMAZING.

Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...