Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Glam Bag: February

As some of you may know, I have a monthly subscription to MyGlam.com. Every month I get sent a makeup bag with 4-5 different beauty products. Most of them are sample size, but you do get some full size products which are great!

This month I got a lot of great products I have never tried before. The products that I got in this months glam bag are:

X Out- Shine Control
This product is supposed to moisturize with a mattifying complex that helps you stay shine free and flawless. 

NYX- Roll on Shimmer
This is a new product from NYX. Its a roll on shimmer powder that can be applied to your eyes, face, and body. Super pigented. I love this product! Little goes a long way.

Premier- Dead Sea Cinderella Mask
This is skincare that is made of minerals form the Dead Sea waters. 

NuMe- Professional Styling Tools and Hair Extensions 
$100 Gift card...thats pretty exciting! Cant wait to check their website out!

Freeman- Facial Mask Sachets
This mask is to hydrate your skin. I love trying new masks and I always need more hydration for my skin ;)

Check out their website! www.myglam.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...