Friday, February 10, 2012

Review: Bare Minerals READY Blush

Hey Everyone!
I am so excited about these new products at Bare Escentuals. They are doin it big! Late last year they introduced their new solid READY eyeshadows. If you are familiar with Bare Minerals, all of their products are in loose mineral form. They has figured out a way to make some of their products solid by "unique cold pressed method." They use their "SeaNutritive Mineral Complex composed of positively charged sea minerals with antioxidants and cold pressed carrot oil" to do this.*
So now what product are they making in solid form now? Their BLUSH! Yay! 
For this weekend only, they are having a preview of these new blushes that will be permanently at Bare Escentuals sometime in March or April.  There is going to be 10 different new shades of blushes in compacts. There is a good range of colors to choose from. 


The one that I got is called "The One." On their website, this is described as a "nude pink." You get about 6 g/0.21 Oz in this compact. They retail for $22 which I think is an average price for any blushes out there. The compact also comes with a small brush. The brush is actually nice. Very very soft. Personally its too small for me to apply blush but others might like the fact that its small and ready to apply the blush for a touch up. 


This blush is free of parabens, binders, fillers, and no harsh chemicals. The blushes are very pigmented and go on really smooth. On the Bare Escentuals website, they say that the blushes last a good 8 hours. 
I am really excited about these blushes and I think they are great. The packaging is nice, (even tho I could do without the brush) colors are very pigmented, goes on really smooth. I plan on collection all of the blushes. I am a makeup hoarder right? hah!

*All of my information I got from this product is from the Bare Mineral website and the pamphlet that came with the blush.


Check out my haul video with this product:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...