Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Review: Rapunzel Rapunzel Clip in Highlights


Happy Tuesday! Today I was cleaning out my makeup closet and I found my clip in hair highlights. I have never used them before because my hair was never long enough. I tried them out today and they looked great!

These Clip in highlights are from Rapunzel Rapunzel 100% Human Hair Extensions. I have used their hair before and love it. I thought these were fun to try because they are a simple quick way to change your hair without dying or damaging it. 


These highlights are $19.99 and your get 4 clip ins in a pack. They are about an inch wide and are 18 inches long. They have a huge range of colors to choose from. They even have red, pink, blue, purple and green highlights! 

 (top to bottom) tightly curled with hair spray, lightly curled for a wavy look and no hair spray, straightened to be stick straight


The clip in highlights come straight but they can be styled very easily! They hold curl really well even if you don't use hair spray. These can be washed like normal hair but your probably don't need to wash them that often especially since they can be removed at the end of the day. The hair quality is really nice. They feel like real hair, they are super silky and soft. I even cut some of them a little shorter to match up with my shorter layers so they blend naturally.

I got the color Natural Black which is 1B online. I liked these for some peak-a-boo low lights for underneath my hair. :) 


(Picture Credit from RapunzelRapunzel.co.uk)
 
Here is the website where you can check out there other products

Here is a direct link to their clip in highlights:

Let me know what you think!


4 comments:

  1. Aerial, You are Beautiful and I love reading your blog..it makes me laugh because I see that you find the same MAC products as me...but your blog is outstanding! THanks for all your looks! Your eyes are gorgeous! I need those brows! Take care !xoxo sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love the lip color you are wearing in these pix! <3 you look gorge!
    xoxo
    ~yaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curly hair extensions are always my favorite and this style in black color is very beautiful.

    Xtras Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...