Friday, May 25, 2012

Review: MAC Hey Sailor! Lipglass

Hey Gals! You know I am a sucker for lip gloss so I had to get a few from the MAC Hey Sailor! Collection. I don't have any like this and believe it or not but I don't have a red lip gloss from MAC.

The packaging is cute. I like how they did the stripes down the whole tube and have the actual gloss peak through the stripes. I got these glosses for $18.50 each at my local MAC Store. I think the prices of everything was a little bit higher because of the special packaging. At least its cute right?

MAC Send Me Sailing Lipglass
This is a pretty juicy red. Pretty pigmented but you can make it go on sheer. Very buildable color. This color is described as a bright yellow red on the MAC website.

 MAC Rivera Life Lipglass
OMG Holy Orange! I love this color! Orange tones are so in this summer so I was not surprised that there was an orange lipgloss in the collection. I had to have it. This color is described as a bright tangerine on the MAC Website.

Here are some swatches of the lip glosses. (left) Rivera Life, (right) Send Me Sailing

What lip glosses did you end up getting? What do you think about the other colors? xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...