Sunday, May 27, 2012

Review: MAC Hey Sailor! Bronzing Powder


Every summer I always get a new bronzer. MAC came out with their new summer collection with a huge range of bronzer so I figured it would be a perfect time to pick a new one up! This bronzer is from their new collection called Hey Sailor! The color I picked up is one of their bronzing powders call Soft Sand. 

 This is a soft frosted powder that will give a sheer hint of color to enhance a tan. This color is described as a golden bronze with a golden pearl finish. I love how you can make this color really shear on the skin or build it up to be a little bit darker. This formula goes on really smooth. 

I wear NC30 or NC35 at MAC if you want to compare your skintone with mine as a reference on what bronzer you should get. This is the lighter bronzer out of the two. The other bronzer is a bit darker and is a permanent color at MAC. Its called Refined Gold. I picked up this bronzer at my local MAC store for $29. There is 10g /o.35 ounces of product. 

 Let me know how you like this bronzer! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...