Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Review: Bare Minerals READY Quad "The Playlist"


I couldn't help myself! Bare Minerals came out with new READY palettes with new colors. I thought this palette was really pretty and I loved the finishes. This palette is called "The Playlist." 

 (Top) Rhythm, Remix
(Bottom) Louder, Speaker Box

Do the names sound familiar to anyone? This is because 3 of these colors were in the palette from this past Christmas collection called "The Playlist." If you did not get a chance to grab that palette when it was available, you might be happy that this quad came out. The only color that is brand new from this palette is Rhythm. This color is so pretty as a brow highlight or a soft satin finish on your lid. 

 Rhythm- satin finish with yellow undertone
Remix- Metallic gold shimmer
Louder-Metallic bronze shimmer
Speaker Box- Metallic deep green shadow with gold shimmer

All of these shadows are super pigmented and glide on very smoothly. I love the texture and finish of these shadows. This palette retails for $30.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I been wanting to try these quads!
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Gonna have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that palette :( love it.

    Check out my beauty blog: www.beautyartista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will probably pick this up for my mom.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...