Saturday, May 19, 2012

JewelMint: Love Story Set


Hey Gals! I ordered another piece of jewelry from JewelMint this month. I'm in love with it. This set is called the Love Story Set. This four piece set included a ring, and 3 bracelets. 

 This gold ring is too cute. I usually wear a size 8 in rings but it ran a little big. My advice would be to go down a size. The hearts make it girly and dainty.

These bracelets are adorable. Each bracelet is 7 1/2 inches with a cute heart charm and a toggle clasp. I love that each bracelet is a different color. They look really nice together or can be worn individually. Mix matching different finishes is really in trend right now. 

 (Picture Credit: www.jewelmint.com)

I think this set is one of my favorite pieces from JewelMint! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...