Friday, May 25, 2012

Review: MAC Hey Sailor! Lipsticks


MAC came out with 4 Lipsticks in the Hey Sailor! Collection. I picked two up that I thought would be a great add on to my lipstick collection. I got my lipsticks for $18.50 at the MAC Store. The lipstick packaging is blue with white stripes and has the gold MAC logo.

 Salute Lipstick
I thought Salute! was a pretty soft peach color. This lipstick is an amplified formula which is what I like because they feel so creamy. This color is descriped as a neutral peach on the website. Love it!
 To Catch a Sailor
This color definetly caught my eye and I totally pictured myself wearing this for a nude lip. This is a frost finish lipstick. Its described on the website as a frosted tan.

(left) Salute!, (right) To Catch A Sailor

What are your thoughts on the lipsticks in this collection? I went with colors I knew I would get more use out of and picked colors I don't already have. What colors did you get?
 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...