Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Review: Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara


Hi everyone! I have gotten a few requests to do a review on this mascara. I saw this mascara featured on Sephoras YouTube channel and it got my attention. I went to Sephora and ended up buying it. I figured, why not? Always looking for a new mascara. 

"Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara delivers instant lengthening effects with long-term lash care. Treat your eyelashes like you treat your hair with this moisturizing formula featuring pro-vitamin B, natural oils, and waxes to prevent breakage and promote growth. " - Sephora Website


I really liked how the tube was "squishy" and I like the packaging. One thing that I thought was different was the lash guard that was included in the box. It looks like a guitar pick. You hold it against you eyelid to prevent mascara from getting on your lid. 


The wand is nice. Does it really lengthen your lashes? I would say it does add length a little bit. This mascara is similar to other mascara that claim to add tubes around your lashes for length. Personally this mascara isn't my favorite one I had tried but I will continue to use it. The only downer to this macara is the removal of it. Its a little difficult to remove this mascara off your lashes. I do find myself scrubbing it off with a makeup remover wipe. Its almost like the mascara turns hard at the end of the day. 

This mascara retails for $19 and only comes in the color black. 


Has anyone tired this mascara yet? I'm curious to see what you guys think of it.

1 comment:

  1. I just got this mascara a few days ago and love it although as you say it is hard to remove.

    I find it does add length quiet a bit, I tend to twist the wand as I apply it which helps to lengthen. I also bought the Curvy mascara in this range but haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...