Friday, March 2, 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Tu Tu Much


Happy Friday! I always find myself picking up a new pack of the Sally Hanson Salon Effects nail strips every time I go into the drugstore. This time I picked up two new ones, a red and a pale pink. 


I used the pink one called Tu Tu Much, which is basically a baby pink. When I pealed the polish strip off the backing, I noticed that the pink was more sheer than I wanted. It looked kind of translucent. I was worried I was not going to like it but after seeing them all on I loved how it turned out. It was a soft wash of pink. Looked great after I applied my favorite top coat from Poshe. 

I feel like this color makes my hands look clean, and nicely manicured. You can hardly tell they are nail polish strips. It looks like your typical nail polish. Love it. I will for sure be buying these again. 

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! i've been meaning to try these...thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...