Thursday, March 29, 2012

My "No Makeup" Natural Makeup Look

Hey Ladies. I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to create a "no makeup", natural makeup look. This look is great for anyone who is on the go, moms that don't have time to put a full face on but wants to look flawless, or just a natural look for everyday.

I wanted to make my skin look flawless and fresh. I started out with my daily moisturizer from Bare Minerals for Normal to Dry skin. To make sure my foundation goes on smooth, I used my Bare Minerals Face primer to create a smooth surface and make sure my foundation lasts all day. 
Face Products:
Bare Minerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer (Normal to Dry Skin)
Bare Minerals Prime Time foundation primer
Bare Minerals Original foundation in Medium Beige 

Conceal/Brighten:
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
Bare Minerals Summer Bisque Concealer with SPF20
Bare Minerals Well Rested Eye Brightener SPF20

Bronzer/Contour Powder:
Bare Minerals READY Bronzer in Skinny Dip
MAC Blush in Harmony (matte)

Blush/Highlighter:
MAC Blush in Mocha
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle


I wanted to keep the eyes simple and just focus on shading and shaping the eyes with colors that are close to my skin tone. For doing your own eyes, find a light medium and darker shade close to your skin tone. 
Eyes:




Bare Minerals Ready Shadow in Serendipitous (brow highlight)
Bare Minerals Prime Time for Eyes (eyelid primer)

MAC Eyeshadow in Arena (lower Lid)
MAC Eyeshadow in Texture (crease)
Bare Minerals Big and Bright Eyeliner in Charbronze (lash line)
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Black
MAC Lashes #48

Lips:
Bare Minerals Moxie Lipgloss in Show Off

This look is very easy and quick. You don't have to use as many products as I did. Some of you might think this is way to much makeup for a natural look, but like I said, this is just my version. Also remember, the colors I used might not be best for everyone. Find colors that are close to your skin tone. 

Check out my Tutorial on this Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...