Monday, March 12, 2012

My Glam Bag: March


Yay! I got my March Glam Bag in the mail today. I got a lot of samples this time around and two full size products! This months bag was filled with products that will repair and restore. Its almost spring and this winter, my skin, hair, and body has been feeling a bit dry so it perfect timing for me to get these products.

This is what came in MY bag:
 DermStore Care Package-
-Pur-lisse Pur-Protect SPF30 Essential Daily Mositurizer
-Murad Eye Lift Protector
-DermStore $25 Gift Card

3Lab
- Perfect Cleansing Foam

Keracolor
-Color Enhancing Leave-In Treatment- enhance, protect, and strenthen all hair types

MyGlam Exclussive
- Classes Crease Brush & Case

I was so excited when I saw that I got a full size brush and a really awesome brush case. The case is perfect for throwing in your purse with your favorite essential brushes in it. I also liked that the brush handle and case was PINK! 

What did you get in your bag? 
Have you tried any of these products before?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...