Wednesday, April 17, 2013

MOTD: Pop Of Purple


Hi Gals.
I thought I would start posting MOTD or Makeup Of The Day. I think I have done this in the past but I stopped. Soooooo....I'm going to start again. This will be my first upload up MOTD. 


This is what I like to do during spring/summer time. I love a neutral eye but sometimes its fun to add a pop of color. I like to add my pop of color under the lower lash line. It makes the look more fun and flirty. You can seriously do any pop of color you want. Its all looks great. One color I might avoid is red or pink. People might think your eyes look irritated or maybe it will look like you have been crying. We don't want that. Ha!

So here are the products that I used to create this look:


Bare Minerals Prime Time for Eyes

Makeup Geek Shadow in Shimma Shimma (brow highlight)
Bare Minerals Lost for Words shadow (all over lid)
Bare Minerals Silk Stockings Shadow (7 ways to Bare kit)(lower lid)
Bare Minerals Shadow in Namaste (enlightenment duo)(crease)
MAC Espresso Eyeshadow (socket)
Sephora Pantone Shadow in 13-2802 (pantone universe palette)(under lower lash line)
Bare Minerals Round the Clock Liner in 6am (lower lash line)
Be a Bombshell Liner (top lash line)
Eylure #202 Lashes (www.ladymoss.com)


 You can also see my looks on my Instagram: @ariel_hope

 

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...