Saturday, April 13, 2013

Review/Swatches: Maybelliene Color Whispers


Hey Gals, 

Over these past couple months I have been really into Lip Balms since its spring time. These lip balms are from Maybelline called Color Whispers. There are 20 shades available that ranges from sheer all the way to full coverage. 

I really love the texture of these balms. They feel like a gel. They are very light weight, nice fruity scent, and stay pretty creamy. The color pay off really depends on the color. If the color is light, the payoff is pretty sheer. The darker the color, the more pigmentation there is. 


 I think the packaging is really eye catching. The color of the cap matches the color of the balm. I love that so you know what it will look like. on the ends of the container, there is the name of the balm and a number that goes along with it. 


Left to Right: 
25 Lust For Blush
 60 Petal Rebel
 75 Rose of Attraction
 05 Go Nude
35 Coral Ambition
 40 Orange Attitude 

I feel like most of the colors are pretty buildable. You can make them sheer or make them a little more pigmented. It really depends on the color. I really like the glossy finish that this balm gives off. Keeps your lips looking nice and hydrated. These balms are not long lasting because of the slippery, creamy texture so you will have to re apply later on in the day.

These are my favorite lip balms out there right now. The consistency is great and I am really picky about Lip Balms. I have tried the Lip Butters, and I would say I like these so much better. 

If you have tried these, whats your favorite or what other color should I try?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! So far I have bought Orange attitude (love) and I just bought Cherry on top. Love it too. Such a fun bold pinky red color.. I have been on a girls trip to Vegas where its so dry. Love having an easy lip option that hydrates too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...