Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Cut It Out

 

Hey Gals. I have been ready for spring time so I thought I would add some spring to my life in my nails! These are from Sally Hanson called the Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. These are great. If you have seen my past posts, I have used these strips a lot. 


 I have had this design for awhile but I didn't want to use them yet until it was closer to spring. I thought the flower print was so cute and would go with any outfit since its black and white. This pattern in called Cut It Out.

 These are really easy to apply and last about 7-10 days depending on how fast your nails grow or how hard you are on your nails. I love these because they hardly chip. My nails grow really fast so I have to take them off around the 7th day. 


My nails strips in these pics have been on for a few days so you can see that my nails have grown out. I at least wanted to take pics so you guys can see how cute this pattern is.  

You can find these nail strips at most drug stores like CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, anything like that. I know they are also available at Target, Walmart, etc. These run about $10 each which can be kind of pricey but they are fun and I think are worth it!

TIP: To make these strips last a lot longer and stay shiny, add a top coat of clear nail polish. I recommend Poshe Top Coat. 

Check out my YouTube Video on how to apply these:

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I've always wanted to try these and have never really gotten around to purchasing some. Gotta get on that! ahha

    http://liveinbeautyandlove.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...