Sunday, April 8, 2012

JewelMint: Vintage Rock Necklace

 

This month on JewelMint I really liked the necklaces they put in my selection. This one caught my eye the most. I really like edgy pieces that are unique with a rocker feel to it. This necklace has different textures and colored metals. I thought the safety pins were a fun detail. 

 
This chain in 45' and would look cute doubled up or kept long. Perfect with a black or white plain tee to dress up an outfit. I like the different metal colors because it would be easy to pair up with different pieces of jewelry. I think I would like to pair this up with a simple ring and a pair of small simple stud earrings. 


Did you get any jewelry form JewelMint this month?
Have a great day!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...