Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MAC In Extra Dimension Highlighter


Hey Guys! I'm very excited about this new product from MAC. They launched their new collection last week called In Extra Dimension.

"Introducing a new liquid-powder formula with prismatic reflections that sculpts, highlights and models the face" -MAC Website


I picked up 2 out of the 3 highlighters from this collection. My favorite thing to do when it comes to my makeup is to make my skin have a pretty glow. I fell in love with these because the finish of these highlighters leaves an amazing glow, making the skin look wet and dewy. These are great for summer for that JLo look. 

 Superb- Soft peachy nude with multi dimensional shimmer

Whisper of Guilt- Light Soft White with shimmery sheen

Whisper of Guilt and Superb

These retail for $34 and can be found at MAC Stores, counters, and online. These will sell out fast so if you like them, I would go purchase them asap. These cheek highlighters are amazing and I recommend them to anyone who loves to add a glow to their skin.


1 comment:

  1. They have just came out in the U.K I had to get these 2 colours, I'm pleased I did.. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...