Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Review: Wet N Wild Holiday Set (Blues)

This Holiday, Wet N Wild came out with a couple of these holiday kits which include 6 Baked Eyeshadows, and a Shimmer Pencil. I got this as a gift so I am not sure what the exact price is. I want to say it was about $5. 
The color pay off for these shadows were just ok for me. I think I liked the light shimmery ones the best out of all of them. The dark colors were ok but not as pigmented as I would have liked. My favorite is the light taupey marble color. This had a great color pay off and the color is gorgeous. 
The packaging is not the best. Kind of cheap. But then again, the price is cheap. One of my shadows is loose in the pan so they arent completely secure. 
Blue Shadows:
  Neutral Shadows:

I think this is great if you want to try baked shadows for a reasonable price or you are just starting out with makeup. I do really like a couple of the shadows in this kit so I am excited to try them out. ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...