Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Review: Kat Von D Art Of Elysium Evelyn Palette

This Palette definitely caught my eye not only for the packaging but because of the reasons behind this palette. Kat Von D regularly volunteers for The Art of Elysium Organization. This organization provides creative inspiration for children battling serious medical conditions. Kat Von D worked with a girl from AOEO named Eyelyn to create the design for the palette. Also, 10% of the purchase price goes to The Art Of Elysium programs. 
 This palette is smaller and contains 4 different eye shadows with different finishes. 
The compact also includes a mirror inside the palette. 
Enjoy the Silence (satin), sand timer (satin), Leather (matte), Tijuana (matte with flecks of shimmer)


3 comments:

  1. The packaging it's completely different with the others palettes; and the color too, but the colors are gorgeous :) and the names ooh yeah!!
    I will make a perfect Smokey eyes ..!!

    Where I can buy this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I don't sound rude but I have been looking for this palette to complete my collection do you still have it and are you willing to sell? Please let me know I am desperate. My email showgirlkt@hotmail.com thanks Katy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...