Monday, December 12, 2011

My Favorite Nude Glosses

Today I got of work early and decided to raid my makeup closet. I like to do this once in awhile to remind myself of the products I have and get ideas on how you use them in my blog and my Youtube channel. I am a makeup hoarder so sometimes I forget what I have ;)
I have a billion glosses and I want to start making blog posts on my favorites to share with you!

Lets start with ...
My Favorite Nude Glosses


1.Buxom "Emily"
2. MAC Plush Glass "Bubble Tea"
3. Buxom "Blanche"
4. MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass "Ready or Not!"
5. MAC Lipglass "Mad Cap"
6. MAC Viva Glam Lipglass "GAGA 2"
7. MAC Cremesheen Glass "Natural Flare"
8. Urban Decay Pocket Rocket "Kirk"
9. Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lipgloss "Iced Champagne"
10. Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor "Free Will"
11. Bare MInerals 100% Natural Lipgloss "Nude"
12. MAC Dazzleglass "Glitter and Ice"

Its so hard for me to pick one... but if i had to pick....it would be..
The Urban Decay Pocket Rocket in "Kirk"
It smells like Creme Brule, its very creamy, strong yummy scent, in a sleek tube so its easy to stick in your pocket, and claims to release pheromones ;)

Whats your favorite nude lipgloss?


4 comments:

  1. Great post!

    My favorite nude gloss would have to be MAC's C-Thru!!!

    XOXO

    PS: Could you do one on your favorite pink lipglosses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice favorites! I love nude lips too. I think my favorite nude lipgloss would be Tanned by NYX or MAC On The Scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have so many! Love the look of number 4 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite nude lipgloss is Toffee from BARRY M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...