Monday, December 19, 2011

EOTD: Smokey Metallic Blue

Hey guys! This is something new I will be doing. I will be posting EOTDs (Eyes Of The Day) looks now. I have so many eyeshadows and would like to use them more and give you guys more ideas on eyeshadow looks. Let me know what you think!

So I recently made 2 videos with the same look and you guys requested for me to do a look on it. I used my new Bare Minerals Ready 8.O Eyeshadow Palettes. One palette has the cool tones, and the other has more of the warm earthy tones. I picked a few colors from each one and created a smokey metallic blue look. 
Here is a little bit more details on this look ;)

 

1. Brow Highlight: 
Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow- The Top Shelf Palette "Mixologist"

2.Base Shadow:
Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow- The Enlightment Palette "Namaste"

3. Lower Lid/Under Lower Lashes:
Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 Palette- The Cocktail Hour "Shaken Not Stirred"

4. Crease:
Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 Palette- The Afterparty "Pumped"
5. Lower Lash Liner:
Bare Minerals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Intense Black
6. Mascara:
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Black

7. Lashes:
Eylure Double Lashes #205 (www.ladymoss.com)

Check out my Youtube Video of this look:

YouTube Channel: ArielHopeMakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...