Sunday, September 25, 2011

Natural Romantic Featuring MAC Cosmetics


Hey Guys! So this is the look I did recently and was requested by a bunch of people to do a video on this look. 
I recently picked up some new mineral products from MAC and some lip products from the new MAC Style Driven collection and decided to create a look. 
I wanted to make a look that had soft neutral peach tones and wanted the skin to be bronzed but had a natural soft glow. I really liked the warm peachy undertones and I thought it would be a really pretty look during fall for a quick everyday look, a date, or would be nice for work. 
Here are the products I used.

Eyes
Bare Escentuals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
MAC Mineral Eyeshadow duo in This and That (lightest shadow)- brow highlight
MAC eyeshadow in Wild by Nature (Leopard Luxe Quad)- crease
MAC Mineral Eyeshadow duo in This and That (darker shadow)- lower lid
MAC Saddle Eyeshadow- crease and lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline Gel Liner- lash line
MAC #48 Lashes
Face
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Give Me Sun- Bronzer
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle- Cheek Highlight
MAC Blush in Peaches
  
Lips
NYX Lip liner in Nude Beige
MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Ready Or Not


My Youtube Tutorial on this Look:
Natural Romantic Look

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...