Sunday, September 25, 2011

MAC Style Driven & Posh Paradise


MAC Posh Paradise
 This collection was smaller than Style Driven collection. It featured 2 nail lacquers, Mattene Lipstick and 8 Paintpots. From what I hear the paint pots were the most popular with this collection. I did like a lot of the rich colors but only picked up one Paint pot for myself.
 Genuine Treasure Paint Pot 

(left) paint pot packed on (right) paint pot light sweep


 Seeds Of Desire Mattene Lipstick
Brown tinted Red with a Semi Matte Finish

MAC Style Driven Collection
This collections main focus was long wearing products. This collection included Pro Longwear Eye shadows, Lipcremes, Lipglass, and Lip Pencils. My favorite part of this collection was the Pro Longwear Lipglasses. The colors were amazing and the consistency was awesome. Everything else just seemed ok to me. 
Driven By Love, Dark as Night, Ready or Not, Lasting Achievement

 Driven By Love
Blue Ruby Red with Red Flecks, Slightly Pearlized
 Dark as Night
Deep Dark Purple, slightly Pearlized
 Ready Or Not
Neutral Peachy Nude with pink specks, slightly pearlized
Lasting Achievement 
 Red Plum, slightly pearlized

Other Random Products I got:
 Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle
Mineralize Eyeshadow in This or That

My Youtube Review on these products:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...