Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This OR That TAG

 MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer
BRONZER for sure! I feel like my face would be pale without it! Plus it helps shape and frame the face...and who doesnt want extra color right??
Product: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural "Give Me Sun"
lip gloss or lipstick
LIP GLOSS! I cant live with out my gloss! I have drawers and buckets filled with lip glosses! Lipgloss is a girls best friend =)
Product: Buxom "Dolly"
eye liner or mascara
MASCARA. My lashes look non existent without mascara. I dont like to use a lot of liner bc my eyes are small so if I use a thick liner..it makes them look smaller. 
Product: Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Macara
foundation or concealer
FOUNDATION! I use the Bare Escentuals Original Foundation and it gives great coverage. So If I had to pick one...for sure the foundation.
Product: Bare Escentuals Original Foundation Medium Beige
neutral or color eye shadow
NEUTRAL for sure. I have tons of brown colors. Im a sucker for them
Products: MAC Cork Eyeshadow
pressed or loose eye shadows
this one was hard for me but Im going to go with PRESSED. I chose pressed only bc its easy to travel with and cleaner..plus your can keep them in palettes. But if I am going for pigmentation then I would do loose.
Product: MAC Fill-able Shadow Palettes 
brushes or sponges
I use BRUSHES for everything. They are the best tools! They are so so so important! They do all the work for you. The only sponge I use is my beauty blender for my concealer. 
Product: Fav Brushes are the BE eye Defining brush and the BE Buff and Go Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...