Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Accessories I Need For Fall

 I have been looking for all the new fall trends that are coming up this year and I am lovin all the accessories that are out. I love all the earthy tones and all the BLING!! Cuffs, bangles and over sized rings have to be my favorite accessories to wear.  Here are some of my favs!


1.Cara Accessories Mini Crystal Leather Wrap Bracelet $48
2. Kate Spade New York Emerald Cut Ring $78
3. Cara Accessories Multi Media Bangles $58
4. BeBe Woven Studded & Chained Bangle Set 
5. Michael Kors Leather Wrap Cuff $95
6. Ariella Collection Saddle Ring $42
7. Betsy Johnson Hinged Sparkle Bangle $35
8. BeBe Enamel Chrystal Mesh Bangle Set $44
 
What are your favorite accessories for fall?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...