Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August Essie Nail Polish Haul

This month I was not as crazy as last month with nail polishes. I did end up buying different colors to go with the fall season thats coming up. I purchased more cool light tones like the pinks and greys and then I also got some dark tones. Enjoy!


licorice, devils advocate, midnight cami

licorice- typical black
devils advocate- almost black but with a hint of purple
midnight cami- deep metallic blue 


ballet slippers, chinchilly, merino cool, power clutch

ballet slippers- very soft pink
chinchilly- soft dove grey
merino cool- cool grey purple
power clutch- dark grey
*all matte finishes, no shimmer/glitter 

What are your favorite colors to wear during fall?

1 comment:

  1. Those are all pretty colors! That Essie Merino Cool kind of looks like a polish I have from Revlon, I think it is called Grey Suede but it is just a little lighter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...