Saturday, July 14, 2012

Review: Bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0 The Rare Find




Hey BE Fans! Bare Minerals finally came out with 2 new Eyeshadow Quads which is part of the Supernatural Collection. This one that I will be talking about is called "The Rare Find." This palette has 4 warm tone shadows and they are all gorgeous!




Lost for Words- neutral beige
Surreal- soft shimmery gold
Eureka- metallic moss
Frisson- rusty auburn

(left to right): Lost for Words, Surreal, Eureka, Frisson

I am definitely a fan of this palette. I have always loved the new solid eye shadows from BE. They are super creamy, very pigmented, and goes on incredibly smooth. I can definitely see myself wear the soft neutral shades for everyday and easily build up the look for night with the pretty reddish brown and the metallic moss color. This palette would be a great "go-to" look for fall. 

I think my favorite color is "Lost for Words." Its such a perfect base color with a really pretty finish. I do love my neutrals! 


This quad retails for $30 and is limited edition!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...