Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Smokey Eyes With Bronze Glitter

Another smokey eye with some bronze glitter. I know I do a smokey eye a lot but who doesnt like a smokey eye!? =) This was my first attempt to do a cut crease. It was hard. So props to those girls who can do it piece of cake! xo

 Products Used
-My four "go to" eyeshadows: Nylon, Saddle, Brown Script, and Embark

Michaels Pigments
-The Pigment I used I actually bought for Michaels. (yes, the arts and crafts store) They have these pigments there and have 12 pigments to a pack for only like 20 bucks. They have two different kits. I have used them on myself and havent irritated my eyes or anything. Test them on your arm before using them. But so far they have worked fine on me. The color I used is called Antique Copper
*Pigment kit from Michaels to the right
-MAC Pigment
The Glitter I used was from the Christmas collection from this past year. I think they still have this on the MAC website or maybe the pro website.
*The color is to the left 

Sephora Glitter Application Brush $13
-The applicator for the glitter was actually a gift from my coworker. She got this at Sephora for me. Its great for those loose glitters you want to use. It keep the glitter on the applicator and helps prevent fallout.

Lips
Bare Escentuals Lip Liner in Shell $14
MAC Dazzleglass in Get Rich Quick $22



LINKS:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...