Thursday, March 10, 2011

Riveting Rose





Holy Lipstick. This color is amazing. I cant say it enough. It is so pretty. It looks awesome with the Lipgloss on top. This is another smokey eye but more brown based. Definitely more wearable than my black smokey eyes with the lady gaga lipgloss. Even tho the eyes are dark, they are still neutral so you can pull off a bold lip. If you dont want a bold lip and want something more everyday, just add a neutral gloss or a lipstick with a hint of color. You can really go anywhere with this look. 
The Lipstick and gloss were from the Jeanius Collection from MAC. Like i said in my video, I was kinda disappointed. The eyeshadow colors seemed like colors they have had before. On the bright side, they were larger than their regular eyeshadows they carry and are very pigmented. I loved how they looked like jeans!! All the lipglosses and the lipsticks were pretty, but i was drawn to Riveting rose lipstick, and Indigo pink gloss the most. I liked the nailpolishes. The blue (biker blue) nailpolish was really pretty in the bottle, but I noticed when I put it on my nails, it wasnt as glittery as it looked. The white was cool. I havent seen one like that at MAC before. It dried with with a matte finish.  Only reason I didnt get it was because i knew I wouldnt wear it. 

xo

Products Used
EYES
Prime Time (eyeprimer)- Bare Escentuals
Nylon (highlight)- MAC cosmetics
Saddle (crease#1)- MAC cosmetics
Leather (lower Lid)- Kat Von D Palette 
Handwritten (crease#2)- MAC cosmetics
Embark (crease#3)- MAC cosmetics
Rapid Black (eye liner)- MAC Cosmetics
Intense Black Big & Bright Eyeliner (lower lash line)- Bare Escentuals
Volumizing Flawless Definition Mascera- Bare Escentuals
Ardelle Lashes

FACE
Warmth (bronzer/ all over face color)- Bare Escentuals
Faux Tan (cheek contour)- Bare Escentuals
Nylon (eyeshadow used for cheek highlight)- MAC cosmetics

LIPS
Riveting Rose Lipstick- MAC cosmetics
Indigo Pink Lipgloss- MAC cosmetics

NAILS
OPI DS Magic

LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...