Monday, March 7, 2011

Metal Orchestra: Kat Von D Palette



I am in love with this palette. The shadows are so pigmented!! This palette comes with 7 shadows, one cream eyeshadow, and 2 double ended applicator brushes (the only downer in the palette, I wish it included 1 full size brush). Its also nice that the palette has a huge mirror inside. Unfortunately in my video,  my lighting that day was horrible so I look dead and sickly. On the bright side,  I recommend any of her palettes to anyone. I purchased mine at Sephora.    

$34
Metal Orchestra
Colors I used in my video (eyes)-
First Class Eyeshadow: Brow Highlight
Saddle Eyeshadow (MAC): Crease/Base color
Dagger Eyeshadow: Lower Lid
Thrasher Eyeshadow: Crease
Lucifer Eyeshadow: Outter Corners





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...