Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Review: Khroma Beauty Kim's Kardazzle


Hey Gals. This is my second review on the new Khroma Beauty Palettes by the Kardashian Sisters. This is Kim's Dardazzle Palette. This small compact includes 8 shadows, a blush, highlighter, and a bronzer. 

These palettes retail for about $13 and can be found at some drug stores, Ulta, and select Sears stores. 

Kims palette has more of the cooler, smokier tones. Great for a dramatic smokey eye. The top shelf of this palette has 4 matte shadows and 4 shimmer shadows. I was a little disappointed on the application and pigmentation of the matte shades.  They were a little chalky and didnt apply super smooth. I did not like the color of the matte blue. Had a slight green undertone. The gray was very sheer. Not too pigmented. The matte black in this palette seemed chalky and looked like it would cause a mess during application.  





When it came to swatching the shimmery shades, I really was surprised by them. Very pigmented, almost felt creamy and had a nice application. They almost looked wet. Very pretty metallic finish. 



The bottom pan included a blush, highlighter, and bronzer. The blush in this palette is a matte bright pink. Seemed pretty pigmented. I was in love with the highlighter. Seemed like it had a duo chrome finish just like Khloe's palette. Seemed very pigmented and would be great as an eye shadow too. The bronzer color was nice but I probably wouldn't use it as a bronzer. I see myself using it more as a blush. 



Out of the three, this palette wasn't my favorite but I still want to experiment with it. Let me know your thoughts on this makeup line if you have used it. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm surprised that the palette isn't overly priced! Definitely think I will be picking this one up :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The highlights nice but I have to agree with you I prefer Khole's palette. xx
    kittymakesup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog while I was searching for eyelash reviews from google :D Your blog is so lovely ^^
    Glad to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...