Friday, November 16, 2012

My Favorite Fall Nail Polishes By Essie


It's that time of year where you go darker with your nail polish. I love rocking dark, rich tones on my nails during this fall/winter season. Essie Nail polish is one of my favorite nail polishes to use. I have always been really happy with the pigmentation, color payoff, and the consistency. 


These are some of my favorite Essie polishes to use at this time. Maybe you will find some new ones to try this year!

 (left to right) Stylenomics, Power Clutch, and Licorice

 and...

(left to right) Devil's Advocate, Damsel in a Dress, Carry On, and Skirting the Issue

Essie is around $8 and can be found at some drug stores, Ulta, Target, Kohl's and Beauty Supply Stores. :)

What are your favorite Essie Nail Polishes for fall?? 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...