Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bare Escentuals Spring Haul

A few things at Bare Escentuals caught my eye so I had to get them. The colors of the products and the packaging are so cute! Perfect for spring!
xo

Naturally Luminious
(6 piece kit) all new colors exclusive to the kit and everything is full size!
Miracle Blush- pink fuchsia 
Refresh Eyeshadow- bright mint green 
Restore Eyeshadow- golden brown (favorite!)
Fruit Smoothie Lip Gloss- shimmery sheer bright pink
Charbronze Eyeliner- charcoal bronze color
Full Tapered Shadow Brush




Buxom Swinger Girls
Four metallic bright colors for spring. These glosses give a minty cool feeling on your lips. Loovvveee these!
Emily- rosy nude
Heather- champagne color
Lauren- pink cupcake
Marissa-pink blush
(I got the lip gloss descriptions from the website..)

 
Faux and Foxy
What sold me on this kit was the brush and the gloss. I collect all the glosses anyway but the brush is AMAZING for my foundation. It make my skin look so smooth and dewy. It gives a great coverage as well...
French Toast (spf 15)- honey brown  
Faux Tan in mirrored compact(spf 15)- bronzer
Buff & Go Brush- great brush!!



Naturally Luminous Daily Duo- Combination Skin
Both of these are great for traveling or if you just want a smaller size. 
Purifying Facial Cleanser- this cleanser is nice because it has a milky texture to it and it can remove makeup. Hydrates your skin and reduces pores. They natural scent of it smells sooo good and refreshing 
Purely Nourishing Moisturizer- This is what I use for my everyday moisturizer. The scent is also nice and the texture is very light

 Brightening Prime Time- Face Primer
This primer is my new favorite. It gives your skin a dewy golden glow that shows through under your foundation. It will make your foundation last longer, lock in moisturizer, and make the surface of your skin super smooth which makes your foundation look flawless. It also acts like a filler if you have fine lines, wrinkles, or big pores. Best primer that I have tried!


Links:

My Haul Video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...