Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Review: MAC Casual Color- Lip & Cheek Color


Hello Bloggers! Last week MAC came out with another collection called "Casual Color." This collection featured a limited edition cream product that was for the lips and cheeks. I thought this two-in-one product was great for someone on the go. 

 "Creamy, super-blendable, barely there formula. Contains Vitamin E to help keep skin and lips nourished" -MAC Website

There were 8 different colors to choose from and all of them were very different from each other. I felt that a lot of them were on the cooler side which I was kinda bummed about but maybe that was just me. I picked out two that I thought I would be able to use a lot. 

Keep It Loose 
"Warm Peach"

 Out For Fun
"Cool Coral"



I found that these are very creamy and very pigmented. They aren't too thick so they feel nice on the lips and would be easy to blend on the cheeks. I was a little disappointed that the "Keep It Loose" color was so cool looking on me. I wish it was a little but warmer. I feel like I would need to use a lip liner with this color. "Out For Fun" is nice on the lips but I think it would be used more as a blush color. Very pretty. It's weird that "Out For Fun" in described as a cool coral when it looks warm to me and "Keep It Loose" is described as warm but looks cool.

13 ml / 0.43 US fl oz
CA: $24

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try those. I have dry skin so I stick with cream blushes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...