Friday, May 27, 2011

MAC Surf Baby


 MAC Surf Baby Collection 2011
This collection is too cute. They had a lot of products that I have never seen or tried before which I was pretty excited about. The packaging was like old school surf boards. The colors were perfect for summer. They had a whole line of different bronzers in the collection which was my fave. Definitely a collection you gotta check out at MAC!

 My Products

Lips:


  
 Bust Out! (Lustre)












Hibiscus (cremesheen)




Krazy Kahuna Lipglass











Skinsheen Bronzer Stick - Gilty Bronze

This bronzer is amazing. At first I was a little hesitant to use it because I use a powder foundation and I didnt know how a cream bronzer would lay on top of it. But I tried it and it worked out perfectly! Super easy to apply and it very very pigmented.This stick will last a long long time.





Crushes Metallic Pigments
Surf the Ocean

 

 Swatch:

Crushed Metallic Pigments
Summer Stash

Swatch:



My YouTube Haul Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...