Sunday, January 8, 2012

Review: Charlotte Ronson "Henrietta" Palette


I decided to browse around Sephora one day just to see what was new and what caught my eye was this beautiful neutral palette. The colors were definitely colors I would wear and they looked like they would be easy to use for a day time look and then easily transition to a night time look.
I swatched the colors on my hand and i was surprised how creamy they were. They just glided on my hand and the colors were very pigmented. I noticed there were three other palettes with different colors that I also really loved. 
The whole line is by fashion designer, Charlotte Ronson. I read that she created the line to compliment her corrent collection. I also found out that her palettes are named after friends, celebrites, and family. Just to name a few, the palettes are named after Nicole Riche, her sister Henrietta Ronson, Dani Stahl, and Drea De Matteo. 
 Her makeup line also includes lip glosses, contour/blush/highlight palette, more eyeshadow palettes, all over body shimmer, and a hair product to give you perfect beachy waves. 
 You can find this palette and her other products at Sephora. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...