Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tutorial: Kat Von D Inspired Look


Kat Von D is definitely one of my favorites. I love her style and her look is very edgy with a rocker vibe. I have purchased many of her products from her own makeup line and I love them. I get a lot of requests to do a review of her products and use them in one of my tutorials.

I have quite a few of her palettes and I love every single one of them. All of her eye shadows are super pigmented and there are many different finishes. I think she has some of my favorite matte shadows. 


This palette was given to me as a gift around Christmas time and I never really got to experiment with it. I thought I would create a look using this palette and re create one of her every day looks. 


This palette was limited edition but you can definitely find similar or the exact same color in her other palettes. This one was nice because it has a lot of neutrals and can easily be used for a day time to a night time look. 







This was the classic neutral smokey eye that was inspired by her everyday look. Pair it was a red/orange lipstick and you have the perfect Kat Von D look. 

Check out my YouTube tutorial below on how I created this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...