Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review: MAC Fluidline (MAC Style Seeker Collection)


As some of you may know, MAC Blacktrack is my favorite gel liner of all time. I wont use anything else! I pretty much use this everyday and in all my YouTube videos. 

When I saw that the new MAC Style Seeker Collection came out with a few new colors, I thought I would check them out. Usually I never wear a colored liner but since these were more on the dark side, I thought they might be a nice change. The colors that launched in this collection looked like they would be perfect for fall. 

 MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

I literally ran out of my liner right when this collection came out so I just restocked and picked up a new one. I really like gel liners because they are easier to use than a liquid. I feel that the consistency makes it easier to control and apply. Blacktrack is a great black. Its as black as you can get with a gel liner. I love using this for my everyday winged eye liner. 

 MAC Rich Ground Fluidline

This fluidline screams fall! I love how warm and rich this bronze liner is. I totally pictured myself layering this right above MAC Blacktrack for a pop of color. This would also be a great base for shadows too. 

 MAC Dark Diversion Fulidline

This liner is a re promote and it usually sells out pretty fast. This time I was able to get my hands on it. This is a great alternative to a black liner. Still is nice and dark but adds a little pop of color with this deep eggplant color. Love it!


As you can see, these colors are super pigmented. I love how creamy this gel liner is so its really easy to apply and control. 

Let me know if you guys tried any of these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...