Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review: MAC Style Seeker Lipglass


In the MAC Style Seeker collection, there were 4 lip glosses that came out. All of them are amazing! I cant decide which one I like the most. There were three that were new glosses and one that was already a permanent gloss which was C-Thru. I decided the other 3 were perfect colors to add to my collection and definitely colors I wanted to rock for fall. 


These lipglasses are so warm and I love the multi dimensional shimmer that they have. There is something about the shimmer and shine that makes these glosses so pretty and different. 


Electric Edge- mid-tone Orange
Ready To Roam- Blue Red
Restless- Dark warm Bronze

These lipglasses contain JoJoba Oil to soften and smooth the lips. These look great by themselves or layered on top of a lip stick. There is a angled sponge tip applicator to apply these glosses. 

These glosses are amazing and are definitely ones to buy!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...