Friday, May 18, 2012

Review: Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette "In The Dark"


Hey everyone! I was so in love with the first baked shadow palette from Sephora, I had to go get the other one. This one has more smokey shades which would be fun to play with for a smokey eye. The palette comes with 10 beautiful baked shadows. 


"This gorgeous collection of glittery baked eye shadows includes ten sultry dark shades. Each delivers a cosmic amount of diamond dust shimmer. The compact features beautiful silver-laced artwork."- Sephora website


Left to Right (Top Row) :Lavender, Nude, White Gold, Gold, Platinum
(Bottom Row) Black Purple, Deep Brown, Glitter Black, Black Gold, Cobalt Blue

Last but not least, I have to show you an up close picture of my favorite color:
 Colbalt Blue

This palette can be found at Sephora or Sephora.com for $30.

Check out the look I created with this palette!
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...