Sunday, May 27, 2012

Review: MAC Hey Sailor! Suntint SPF20 Liquid Lip Balm


Hey dolls. So during summer I love to wear lip balms with a hint of color. When I saw that MAC was coming out with Suntints in their new Hey Sailor! Collection, I knew I had to get them. 

There were three different colored suntints that came in the collection and all of them were pretty different from each other. These lip balm have SPF 20 for sunscreen protection which is always great to have in a lip product. These go on super smooth and aren't too heavy. The finishes are nice if you want a subtle hint of color. I got these lip balms for $19 each at my local MAC store. 







 




 (left to right) Au Rose, Abalone, and Sea Mist

Au Rose- Coral Pink with gold flecks
Abalone- See through hot pink, no shimmer
Sea Mist- Peachy nude with pearl finish

What do you use to condition your lips during summer? Whats your favorite Suntint?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...