Wednesday, May 30, 2012

NOTD: OPI Minnie Mouse Collection


Hey gals! The other day I went into my local beauty store and ran into the new OPI Minnie Mouse Collection. I have seen a few ads in a couple magazines and didn't think I would be interested. I saw these in person and I was really surprised! They are ALL really pretty and fun. I ended up getting 3 out of the 4 polishes. The one I didnt end up getting was a glitter top coat and I don't usually like to wear glitter on my nails like that. It was totally cute but decided last minute not to get it.

OPI The Color Of Minnie

 OPI If You Moust You Moust

 OPI I'm All Ears

All three of these are super cute on. Definitely a fun girly collection! The one I think I like the most is "If You Moust You Moust." It kind of reminded me of the Nicki Minaj "Pink Friday" color except its a darker, cooler pink. Very fun and love the finish. I painted this on my nails just to show you how cute it looks on. Don't mind my horrible paint job...



Which colors are you going to get from this collection? Do you think its a hit or miss? Have a great day! xo

2 comments:

  1. Those look really pretty! I'll have to stop by my Industry Source...thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails! How do you care for them?
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...