Sunday, August 28, 2011

MAC Me Over


I heard a lot of great things from my friends at MAC about this collection so I was excited to go check it out. I love the colors for a lot of the products but they were products I don't normally use from MAC like the gel liners, or the shade sticks. The colors were great because there was your mix of neutrals and a lot of beautiful colors for fall. The jewel tones were so pretty and got me excited about the fall trends and colors. I think everyone should check it out and there is at least a few great products for everyone in that collection. 

MAC Lipglass Social Light
Pink w/Pearlized Undertones (Limited Edition)



MAC Lipglass Spite
Taupe Brown w/hint of plum (Permanent) 

Carbonized Eyeshadow
Veluxe Pearl 
Frosty Dark Brown
I love this color. This was the only one that caught my eye. Would be perfect for a smokey eye with a dark plum lip or a cherry red lipstick!

MAC Nail Lacquers
Normally I wouldn't even look at the nail polishes at MAC because after I buy them, I am usually disappointed. This time they had more of a matte finish instead of a polish that has a shimmer or a sparkle. After trying Royal Majesty I was definitely surprised and forgot how nice their matte nail polishes are. So I definitely recommend MAC polishes if its more of a matte finish.
 Deep Sea Nail Lacquer

Purple Majesty Nail Lacquer

Purple Majesty and Deep Sea

MAC 226 Brush
I was happy to see that they came out with a brush in this shape. Its very similar to the 224 brush but this one is smaller, not at fluffy and stiffer. This would be great for the crease area for a more defined crease. Have not tried the brush out yet but I am very excited to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...