Friday, April 29, 2011

MAC Cosmetics: Fashion Flower

MAC Cosmetics: Fashion Flower
This is one of MAC spring collection. The designs on the eyeshadows and pressed powders are so cute. I didnt want to use the eyeshadow because it would mess up the print!! Anyway, I love the corals in this collection...can you tell? haha. The other colors didnt catch my eye. The eye shadows seemed like colors that have been out before and one of them is a permanent color (lucky green). The Lip Gelees were really pretty. The coral seemed the most wearable. The others would look cute on the center of the lip for a glittery pout. The lipsticks were ok. I was curious to see the green lipstick. I have not seen one like that before. It looked different on the skin. Looked like a cool blue glittery frost. Very sheer. The other two colors seemed similar to other things. Anyway, I purchased the things that stood out to me =) 
My Goodies:

Alpha Girl- Beauty Powder
Bright Coral 
The beauty powder has a really pretty color, just wish it wasn't so sheer. But then again, it is a beauty powder not a blush. If you want something sheer just to apply for a hint of a warm color for the summer, this is perfect.


 Budding Beauty Lip Gelee
This color caught my eye first! Gelees are my favorite. They have an awesome texture and are very creamy. This one is a bright coral with little flecks of glitter. Gorgeous for spring/summer

Ever Hip Lip stick
This lipstick is a bright coral with a cremesheen finish. Its very bright! After trying it on, I decided that I like it best with a lip liner.


Groundcover Eyeshadow
Matte- Soft grey, very sheer

Bows & Curtseys Eyeshadow
Satin- smokey, metallic green




The Collection:
 My Fashion Flower Look:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...