Friday, September 27, 2013

E.l.f. Disney Villains- The Evil Queen


I was so excited when I saw that e.l.f. was creating these palettes again. They did these Disney palettes last year at Target but I never got my hands on them. I found these Disney palettes at my local Walgreens. There are four different Villains to choose from. 
 

The Evil queen is one of my favorites. She had great makeup ;) . I really love the colors in this palette. You can create some really pretty looks.
 

These Palettes include 1 palette of 6 shadows,1 lip gloss, eye liner pencil, liquid liner, mascara, eye shadow brush, and eye shadow primer. 


This palette has a good range of neutral shades. The majority of them are cooler tones. There are 2 matte shades and the rest have more of a metallic or satin finish. These shadows are very soft and are very pigmented.


I really like that this book also contains two step by step looks that you can create. They feature a day look and a night look using the shadows from the palette. 



 
There is also a gloss that is in this set. The gloss is called "evil queen" and its a pretty vibrant pink. It has a nice color payoff. 


These palettes are great. They are inexpensive and they are Disney! Who doesn't love Disney!! The shadow and lip gloss alone is worth the value. These palettes are fun to collect or just to pick your favorite Villain and create a fun look with it. 

Who is your favorite Villain? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...