Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review: E.L.F. Golden Bronzer


Hey Gals. I went to Target the other day and I decided to do a little E.L.F. haul and try out some of their products. Some of their products are hit and miss. I would say this one was right in between.



This is a bronzer from their E.L.F. studio line called "Golden Bronzer". I paid about $3 for this at Target. There are 4 different blocks of colors in this compact that you can swirl together or use individually. 

When I swatched this on my hand it looked more like a great cheek highlighter rather than a bronzer. When I think of bronzer, I think of a powder that I can use to contour my face, give me a healthy warm glow and it's a powder I can use to make me look a little darker. I use a highlighter to brighten and make areas stand out on my face like me cheek bones.  

This Golden Bronzer claims to give " a healthy looking glow with this shimmering powder," and that the "sheer soft powders provide an illuminating shimmer." I agree with all of this. If you are looking for a product that will give you a glow and a touch of color this is great especially for the price.  

Swatches: 
(left to right, top to bottom)

 This swatch is when all the colors are blended together

If you are looking for an inexpensive golden cheek highlighter, this is one to check out. 

-Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...