Monday, March 14, 2011

My Everyday Products (EYES)

These are products I have used for about and year now and are products I will always use in my everyday eye application.You will see these the most in my videos. So get used to them!! =) They would be considered my "go to" key products. They work for me, maybe they will work for you. xo



Bare Escentuals- Prime Time eyelid primer (original)
$18
I have tried a lot of primers and this one seems to be the best for me. It has a creamy texture with a slight tint. It works for all skin tones because when you rub it in, it blends into your natural skin tone. You can use this primer for matte eye shadows, shimmery eye shadows, loose and pressed eye shadows. The amount you get is a lot. A little goes a long way. The primer prevents creasing, creates a smooth base on your lid, brings out the pigments in your eyeshadow, and keep your eyeshadow on all day! And I mean...ALL  DAY!

Bare Escentuals- Flawless Definition Mascara & Volumizing Flawless Definition Mascara
$18
The flawless definition mascara is great for separating and lengthening. Its not a heavy mascara so its not going to weigh down your lashes or clump. The brush has tiny little bristles to act like a comb to separate those lashes. This mascara will also condition your lashes. Comes in espresso or intense black. The Volumizing flawless definition mascara is great for making your lashes super thick and full. The brush is really big.  Couple coats of this and your good to go. I actually use this over the other mascara so I get my length and voluminous lashes!


MAC Penultimate Eye Liner- Rapid Black
$21
This liner has a pen-style narrow tip for easy application. Its really easy to control, and great if you want a nice thin, fine line. Its nice for people who dont have a very steady hand for a liquid liner. (I know my hand isnt steady) =)
Bare Escentuals Big and Bright Eyeliner - Intense Black
$14
I love this liner pencil. Its super creamy so it glides on nicely without tugging and pulling at your lid. When apply this liner, its almost impossible to mess up. The best feature about it is that it that a smudger at the end of the pencil for when you want to soften the liner, blend it you make a mistake, or smudge up for an eyeshadow look. There is also a sharpener underneath the smudger. I never have a sharpener handy so its nice that it has everything in one. These liners also stay on all day for me and dont bleed. These pencils also come in 5 other everyday colors.

MAC Brow Shader- Ivoire/Walnut
This has been my only brow product I have ever used. Its awesome. It has lasted for 7 years!!! So a little goes a long way. The only downer to this product is that MAC stopped making it. I know you can find it on random sites online but I wish they still made it. It comes with your brow color and a highlight color. I never used the highlight color tho.



MAC Eye shadows
$17.50 each
These colors are my favorite. You will probably see me use these the most in my videos. They are just my basic, "go to" eye shadows. Colors from left to right: Nylon, Cork, Saddle, and Embark. You can either by these in their normal containers, or if you have a pallet, you can just buy the pans which are cheaper but still is the same amount of product.

Links:
Bare Escentuals
MAC Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...